Things to know: It's a small software company in Allston, MA. My team is customer service, but the sale department often needs people too.
Job description for the customer service position, (with some bits redacted):
We are building a world-class client services team to take care of our amazing customers. If you are passionate about delivering exceptional service, we want you on our customer-loving, fun, curious, dedicated, and extremely hard-working team.
This position will entail helping our clients through phone, email and working through various questions and troubleshooting processes.
Ultimately your goal will be to delight our customers and send them away with greater knowledge and a smile.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide world-class service to our event organizers and attendees via phone, and email
- Be an expert on company features and processes
- Own customer issues and escalate to appropriate channels when needed
- Provide instruction and tutorials about our service to existing customers
- Represent the voice of our customers by interfacing and collaborating with other internal teams when appropriate
Desired Skill and Experience
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills, and education:
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Demonstrated aptitude and love of providing exceptional, detail oriented customer service
- Embody a natural enthusiasm for resolving problems and helping people
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to learn new technology at lightning speed
- Stamina and focus to provide support to dozens of contacts per day with a smile.
- Requires flexibility to provide occasional evening and weekend coverage to accommodate the needs of our fast growing client base
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Casual Environment
- Catered lunch on Fridays
if you are interested, please ask me anything! Anonymous commenting is enabled and filtered, if you'd like to be confidential.